To provide education, training, resources and networking opportunities for individuals and organizations working with volunteers. The Network meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at locations throughout the county hosted by members.
- No dues - Membership is free!
- Electronic membership available
- No officers - No elections
- Serve as an information and support network
- Provide volunteer management education and training opportunities with a focus on recruitment, retention and recognition
- Advocate for issues related to volunteers and volunteerism
- Increase and promote volunteerism among all ages
- Information, resource and best practices sharing Gettysburg Times monthly column "Volunteer Today"
- Affordable, quality Volunteer Management Training
- Annual Gettysburg Times "Volunteer Appreciation" Insert
- Adams County Volunteer Directory
Since its launch, 40 organizations have joined the network as active or electronic members.
For more information email Vickie Corbett at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 717-334-5809 x23.